Don’t forget the free programme of events to let you know about making safeguarding…
Don’t forget the free programme of events to let you know about making safeguarding referrals to the DBS, targeted to those who have a responsibility for removing individuals from regulated activity posts where harm has, or may, occur. Feedback has shown that delegates have a better understanding of legislative requirements after attending an event.
An event will last about three hours, allowing for questions and the opportunity to comment. Topics covered include:
- Background to the DBS and legislative changes
- The statutory functions of the DBS
- Referral responsibilities and guidance
- Regulated activity, relevant conduct and risk of harm definitions
- The DBS barring decision making processes and considerations
If you would like to attend an event, please visit the DBS website.